Store Direction



Random thoughts: I've thought a lot about what I want the store to be: do I want people to see us as Rustic? Farmhouse? Fixer Upperish? 

I'm drawn to it- all the time - and I bought a lot of it at market. But I also bought a lot of other things too- stuff I'm drawn to. I've ALWAYS been a fan of European/French style. And that's what I've always gravitated to, in my personal-style. 

I'm going to try and mix all that in and bring some farmhouse/eclectic stuff in too. I was at dinner with friends tonight and she described the store as "pretty". Pretty style, pretty things. And I really like that. 

I think it describes my style and makes us stand a little apart from other shops.  I've always thought that's what I wanted to be, but you get tied up in what other things are out there and trying to be something that you think is "what is hot". I like timeless and trendy, but- yes, "pretty". 

So, there is a peace that comes with deciding your "new baby's" fate, and it makes me happy. I want people to see us as a pretty store for pretty things- from furniture to accessories to decor. So those are my thoughts, like them or not 😂😂 I had a Deep Thoughts moment and wanted to share.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment