Before/After - French Provencial Desk



This one was an absolute steal that I cam across on Craigslist one day while perusing. There is a good chance you will see me on Craigslist most days. Common terms I search for are: Dresser, Ornate, French, Upholstered. This one popped up under the "French category".

I sold this one up on my facebook page - and posted the "before" picture, and the price it would be painted, and it got snapped up quick. I then let the client look on Pinterest for some inspiration color.


She was in poor shape. There was lots of chipping going on, wobbly legs, and some water damage.


She decided on Annie Sloan Old Violet, with a Graphite top. The desk (or vanity) was then distressed very lightly, then covered in clear wax then dark wax. I think she turned out beautiful!!




If you like what you see, please go like my facebook page, Le Petite Maison Shop!
 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment