About Us

Thank you so much for stopping by!


I'm Mandy Stribling, and I own La Petite Maison. I have always been obsessed with home decor. While I love fashion, home accessories have always been my weakness. I am so excited to embrace my dream of owning my own store!


We are a boutique located in the heart of Lenox Village in Nashville. We carry beautiful hand painted (and unpainted) furniture, antiques, and home decor, in a rustic and shabby chic style. We also carry a boutique clothing line, scarves, jewelry and other accessories for you too! We want to be your one-stop local shopping destination for yourself, or for a gift. We hope you find that perfect piece of furniture of other pretty to outfit you & your "little house".

Not only do we sell furniture, we we do custom jobs as well if you would like to contact us, we'd be happy to give you a quote on painting one of your pieces.

You can find us on facebook: www.facebook.com/lepetitepaisonshop

We are open 5 days a week and closed every Tuesday and Wednesday to restock the store.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment