LPM is big time!

I get to do this little biz full time! Holla!!!!!!!

I literally started it in August. And now, it's busy enough that last Friday was my last day at The American Heart Association - WHAT???

Yup. So, now I get to be home with my kiddos three days a week, and work on furniture. It's SO FREAKING EXCITING. I am doing something creatively that I love, and am finally getting to be the SAHM that I have have wanted to do recently.
I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has bought from me, and  allowed me to transform pieces for your home. I LOVE love doing this and it's such a honor that you like it too!

I am so excited about this new chapter. Go check it out!  www.facebook.com/lepetitemaisonshop

Here is a pic taken from a booth I had set up at a Holiday Open House :)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment