Before/After - French Side Table

This was a super fun little project, and actually much easier than I thought. I really have come to love stenciled furniture, and since I'm pretty crafty anyway, had a stencil burner I bought off ebay!

So, I got to work. This is the before:





Not too boring, but just ugly and plain


Two coats of blue chalk paint, light distressing, and clear wax later:


Viola!





You might be asking - how does one make a stencil? Well, super easy. Find a graphic you like and print it out in Microsoft Word. Then, go grab you a few cheap plastic report covers from Office Max. Place report covers over the printed graphic, then take your handy dandy stencil burner and create your stencil! So, much cheaper than buying a new one every time, and super easy to make your own custom ones too.



If you like what you see, please go like my facebook page, Le Petite Maison Shop!
 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment